Thursday, February 25, 2010

What a Chore!

Vacuuming is the very worst chore for me. And with the additional cat in the household, I find the need to vacuum more often. My my, what a nightmare. Billy leaves little balls of fur everywhere and they are difficult to pick up because they stick to your finger and won’t let go!! The electric brush of my vacuum gave out last week and I was glad to still have an old Hoover in the garage. This one’s electric brush is working very well but it’s so large and difficult to maneuver. AND it has old fashioned bag!! I got used to the bagless technology the last few years. A co-worker gave her son the New Dyson DC23 Animal version for Christmas and I have to admit that I’m green with envy….I’m very hopeful I will get one too with Northern Mama’s great giveaway! Good Luck to me! ♣

1 comment:

Annie said...

But I didn't win the Dyson.....so disappointed.