Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Look at the wonderful (and delicious!!) gift I received at work from Joan and Patsy! It's made by Edible Arrangements and it's full of fruits skewers! So thoughtful and the girls know that I'm watching what I eat so they ask for just a few strawberries dipped in chocolate, and not milk chocolate but dark because they know that's what I prefer!! I'm very lucky! The picture doesn't show how big and full it was because by the time I took it, half of the fruits were already in my belly!! It was really stunning and I know I make many jealous when I walked throught the plant with my special delivery!! Thanks again girls and I hope we'll be lucky with our lottery ticket tonight!
I also received calls galore, cards, e-wishes and care packages full of happy wishes. Thank you all for thinking of me!

No comments: