Saturday, April 12, 2008

You Win Some, You Lose Some!


I wish I would have written a post last week to celebrate reaching a total loss of 10 pounds. Then again, if I’d done that, I would have to hide the fact that this week, I gained 7….. There’s something funky happening: this week, I am 7 pound up from where I was just 1 week ago, which was 3 down from the week before! I started to see a dietician 2 weeks ago and she is tracking my weight weekly. Although I celebrated my birthday (over 2 days!!) and then traveled most of the week, therefore enjoying great restaurants & cocktail parties, I didn’t expect such gain. However, in the last 2 weeks, I lost 1 inch around my waist and hips. How do you explain that???? I think I’ll just disregard this week’s weight and I’ll wait for next week to get alarmed. I haven’t gone back to the last belt hole yet, so there’s hope for me! After eating out for many days, I was glad to be home and be juicing again for breakfast! These carrots, apple and a chunk of beet never tasted so good! And today, I made a very tasty soup for lunch: onions, carrots, navy beans, sweet potatoes, orzo pasta and Banger sausage in chicken broth and used Ancho chile pepper powder and some Mexican Oregano I got in California last month. Very tasty!! Oh and I also bought some Dalmatian Sage; does anyone knows what to do whith that? I never use sage other than in stuffing so suggestions would be welcomed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.