Saturday, July 19, 2008

Albuquerque’s Dog House

When I walked by this joint in Albuquerque, NM, I was sure to hit the jack pot in my quest for the best corn dog ever. With a name like that, they must have perfected every which way to serve a dog, one would think….
Of course, with high expectations, one can only be disappointed…… their corn dog was a mini-version, bland and greasy, just not the Mexican-inspired jalapeno-real corn bits I would have like to bite into……oh well the search continues…In the meantime, i’m grateful for the grocery-store POGO corn dog. Their all beef version is actually quite tasty!
And if anyone is in Indiana, I’d love to have a review on Hinsdale Farms all beef corn dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh... I had not ideal that you, like me, are such a fan of the CORN DOG! We will have to hunt them down together sometime!

Annie said...

Definetely! I'm always ready for a corn dog hunt!!