Monday, August 11, 2008

Hostile Take-Over

They finally got the best of me! I had to bring in the big guns to get rid of the Undesirables. The Spiders. They’re everywhere outside and started to invade the inside now. You can’t sit on a chair outside without giving it a sweep over. And it only last a couple hours. When I get out of the house, I have to make sure my mouth is closed because I have to go through a barrage of webs. So very pleasant.
It’s been 7 years since I had the house perimeter treated against them; I thought it was ridiculous to have to pay to get rid of a few insects. Well, well, have I changed my mind!!! The outside of the house, garage and around the decks were sprayed this morning and tonight, the place looks like a morgue: dead bodies piled up everywhere!! So it looks like I won the war. For now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the takeover was successful, since Annie hasn't been back since...

Annie said...

ah ah!! you could be right; they chased me out of my house: I've been away for 12 days (Dublin-Paris-Heidelberg) BUT I will be back home tonight and I will regain control!!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.