Saturday, September 27, 2008

End of the Swimming Season


ahhh, when the ducks and geese are back, I know the swimming is over for me; the water is just too cold! This morning, I got a parade of geese swimming towards the shores of Presqu'Ile beach. It's such a grey morning with rain dizzling; it just too bad because it's the Applefest today on Main St. Brighton. People put so much efforts into putting up these events and for every one of these event this summer in Brighton, we've had rain. Nonetheless, I'm on my way there in a few minutes to show my support, check out the wares, the crafts and of course the treats! Unfortunately, there is my Midway rides this year, so that means also no corn dog stand...... I'll have to find another fair somewhere sometime soon to fill my constant craving!



2 comments:

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

Argh! Rain & no corn dogs!

Annie said...

Quite a let down. No corn dogs that is.