Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Sardines Lunches

Pretty much every week, Bonny and I share sardines for lunch at work. So far, we’ve never been able to recruit new participants, wonder why…… Well now we have our UK colleague, Shane, joining us each time he visits our plant! So we try to make it a bit special when he’s here and this past week, I brought out of the freezer an Irish soda bread and Bonny made her famous Caesar salad. Let me tell you that Bonny is not frugal with the garlic in the dressing and Shane and I had to avoid others for rest of the afternoon!!! But so ever delicious!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can really see the weight loss!

Annie said...

Ahhh, It's all the good oils and Omega 3 in the sardines to rev up the metabolism!!!
It obviously not the fat and calories in the delectable caesar salad with warm bacon and croutons that helps me...... But Ohhh so good!!