Monday, February 4, 2008

I Broke Down!

And had a mac & chesse Kraft Dinner tonight….but for the first time, I followed the recipe and did not add extra butter! Butter is my problem and that’s what I miss the most. I also ate only half the package instead of my regular three-quarter. So just small improvement from the past. The most difficult time is definitely the dinner time; breakfasts are easier than I thought and I look forward to my salad and or soup lunches. But to prepare a healthy dinner is a chore. I need to get that more organized. I’m feed up with doing dishes every night. Not so long ago, I could go from Monday to Friday without having to clean dishes, pots and pans. As Jamie made me realize, in terms of food preparation, my life has been all about convenience: I would do the easy stuff, one-pot quick dish. So one of my goals is to get to a comfortable middle: where I can prepare a healthy dinner with minimal efforts.

1 comment:

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

ooooh! I found Mac&Cheeze trivia!
http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/11964