Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nortown Meeting


Frank had the great idea to hold our montly meeting/ride to The Big Apple in Colborne to make it easier for me to join as it's just down the road from here.
I'm not a a big fan of starting a motorcycle ride in the rain so I took my truck instead. A bit embarassing, when I saw them arrived on their bikes, in the rain, all the way from Toronto! After a couple hours of serious business discussion, less serious chit chat and sing along of King of the Road (Destination...Bangor,Maine), the group desided to gear up again and to hit the road as the rain was not letting out and it was becoming foggy.
It was great to see you again Frank, Fred, Cathy and Betty Anne and to finally meet Hazel, hopefully a future member of Nortown! I hope you all made it back home safely.

4 comments:

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

Why aren't you and/or your truck in the picture? :)

Annie said...

It was spitting rain so no one was in the parking lot to take a pic of our complete group, so I did it. And the truck is parked just 3 spaces away!! After all, we are a "Motorcycle Association", so I couldn't really put the truck in the pic without further embarrasing myself!!

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

What kind of bike do you have? Do you ride it to work on nice days?

Annie said...

'96 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 800.
Yes, I do ride to work when the weather is nice. This morning it's 5C here so it's getting quite chilly to make it an enjoyable ride!!!!