Monday, October 8, 2007

Something To Be Thankful for this Thanksgiving


My Dad! Thanks to him, I've been enjoying veggies all summer long! In the spring time, he made 2 raised beds and after cutting down 2 ill trees to make room, filled them with compost and triple mix he went to pickup at the garden centre. I only had to pland and water the radishes, beets, purple, green and yellow beans, snow peas, yellow and red peppers, carrots, coriander, basil and 4 varieties of tomatoes. I'm now eating the last of the crop and I've enjoyed every bite of it.
Thanks Dad ~ I'm very lucky!

4 comments:

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

mmmmm. fresh veggies!

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

Ok, I have to add another comment to see if my profile pic shows up.

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

There I am! Don't I bear a striking resemblance to Michelangelo's David statue? You should see my rock-hard abs! :)

Annie said...

Striking indeed!