Monday, January 21, 2008

All Wired Up

But nothing is working! Last year, I disconnected the satellite TV and decided solely on my antenna TV, hoping for a simpler life. I didn’t realize that without the sat receiver, all the other components would not be working. So after almost 9 months without DVD and VCR, I decided to hook up again the VCR. After all, how hard could it be? I had detailed diagrams from the TV instruction guide and felt confident I could do a good job. And I did, for a short time. Last week, I realized that while the VCR is now working well and I can tape TV shows, the stereo is no longer working: no radio, no CD player! So I’m back to square one, with the TV, VCR, DVD and the stereo system’s instruction booklets showing hieroglyphs meaning absolutely nothing to my creative brain! And all I wanted was to simplify my life!

1 comment:

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

Quick! Call your favorite local geek (and you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about) to help! (I'd help, but I'm a looooong drive away..)